Top 10 World's Most Exclusive and Expensive Hotel

This is top 10 exclusive hotel rooms. I wish I could live in the life of luxury, traveling around the world, having the ability to spend outrageous amounts of money to stay in the most expensive and exclusive hotel rooms in the world! What a great life; having a private pool, 10 bedroom suites, my own butler on call 24/7, chef, having an entire floor to myself, a private beach, and having a second floor to my hotel suite.

What a fabulous life the most wealthy world traveler’s and celebrities have, being able to dish out thousands of dollars for a room per night and not even thinking twice about it. I can only dream or look through luxurious magazines or hear about different celebrities jet setting to the most expensive hotels around the world.




The Royal Villa at The Grand Resort Lagonissi in Athens, Greece is the most expensive hotel room per night I found in the entire World. For one single night it costs $50,000 to stay in the Royal Villa. The Royal Villa was designed for a King, it comes with the most luxurious amenities, everything one can possibly imagine: butler, chef, pianist, indoor and out door pools and a private beach. Wow! I can imagine staying in this Royal Villa, I would feel like a Queen. This outrageous Royal Villa costs more a night than most people make in a year.